Hello , Hai and Assalamualaikum 

I don't know if this blog still have a reader . but sokay  it will become more easier for me to write more freely without nobody cares bout it . 

okay , today's post credit to Mr . Ultraman Tiga *kononnya . I don't want to spread his oltromen picture , he would be ashamed . *whispering . kikiki . whatever it is , I hope you always know and always will to be there . wiwiwiw *ayaaaaaaaat . actually I don't know what is the main point to write here  so I just keep typing and typing and typing and I hope mr . Ultraman Tiga wouldn't get bored  hihi . btw , thanks for comin' to my house  well , it become the very memorable meeting with you . most most most exciting story to share with my future . agagagaga . I know you get nervous when talking to my mom . but so far , i saw it was okay . you didn't look so awkward when you sharing story , answer random question from my mom andddd yes , based on my point of view , my mom's respon for you was good :) 

other than that , today I will come back to my prison . continue with my study , class and EXAM  . yes . exam . our Trial would be held on Wednesday and pleaseeeeeee pray for me . i get it soooo scared  :3 hmm . 

okay laa . I hope , this post would be enough for you . Take care :)