Assalamualaikum .

its raining outside there  I don't know either it will be only for temporarily or will last for a few hour . its been 10 days  since you're sailing . I didn't hear your voice , receive any text message from you , had our late night conversation untill I'm fall asleep and yet , I miss those things . enough I said , I'm counting on your leaving . I'm worried . I don't know how to express my feelings here . too much . I just need you everytime to hear my story . I have many story to share of . but , not here . well , today I will come back to school .  the phone is still on for you . I never put in off . Always in my hand . truthly I said , every seconds and minutes , I hope its you on the call , snding me a wake up message or even a missed call . every night I'm just wishing you'll have a great night sleep . reciting du'a for us and look at your picture . I miss your laugh , your jokes and your hambar story *sometimes* haha  . fortunately , WeChat still have your voice recording . I heard it twicely for every  voice message . I hope you're doing fine there my dear . 

I think that's all for today . Pray for me . My SPM . In Shaa Allah 9A+ . may Allah ease everything for us . let the test strengthen our Iman for You , The Almighty . Fi Hifzillah .